We have compiled a list on the Aegean Region’s achievements in foreign trade in the first quarter.
- Exports from the Aegean Region to Russia have risen by 111% in the Q1.
- Turkey made $79,908,000 in profit from this trade.
- The value of the total exports by the members of Aegean Exporters’ Associations reached $3,238,000,000 during the January-March period of 2019.
- Germany became Turkey’s largest export market and the trade between the two countries generated $362,587,000 worth.
- United Kingdom came in second with an export value of $220,332,000 and Italy came in third with an export value of $193,550,000.
- The highest increase took place in exports to Russia.